MBM DIWALI 2018
PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
MBM Toronto invites you to celebrate the Festival of Lights !!!
MBM Diwali 2018 - A Party to Remember!!
Like every year, the MBM Diwali event will be a bonanza of a fun filled evening, with a musical treat followed by tasty Indian Food. Dont miss this opportunity to spend time with your family and friends.
Date: November 17th, 2018
Location: Candles Banquet Hall, 1224 Dundas Street E, Unit #18, Mississauga, ON,
1) 5.30 pm - 6.15 pm: Check-in
2) 6.15 pm - 6.30pm: Welcome Speech and Annual Award Ceremony
3) 6.30 pm - 8.30pm: Live Orchestra & Stand-up Comedy
4) 8:30 pm - 10.00 pm: Dinner & DJ
1) Member $30;
2) Non-Member $40;
3) Free for Patrons (RSVP Required)
1. We are trying to let you choose a preferred table for the event. So if you are booking for 4 or more people, we let you email us your preferred choice of people with whom you want to share the table. Each table has a capacity for 10 seats. We will try to accommodate you together, although we cant promise a guaranteed co-seating or your preferred seating arrangement. Please convey your choice to: email@example.com
2. Children below age 4 enter charge free. You will need to take the responsibility of getting their stroller or any other seating arrangement.
3. Even though this event is free for patron member, they are required to purchase the ticket and select "Patron" ticket option for booking which will confirm their RSVP.
4. Any non-member if found to purchase member priced ticket, their ticket will be cancelled without further notice.
For any booking queries, please contact: Aniruddha Gupte at 416-831-5464 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Eventbrite Booking Link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/mbm-diwali-2018-tickets-51519206333